Where are you located?

We currently serve the residents of Union County, and Essex County New Jersey

I need my high school diploma, how do I get started?

You will need to take a basic skills assessment to determine your basic skills level.  From there we would create a tutoring plan with you to taking the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC).

What is the fee for test prep to take the TASC?

It's free for youth who are sponsored by the Union County Youth Services Commission.  These youth are ages 16-21 and court-involved.  Other agencies also sponsor tutoring, please call for additional eligibility information.

Purchase an inspirational casual wear today.  Visit our online Youth Rising store.  For every $1.00 you spend about $.30 helps us to continue to operate.  We had to stop our after school programs as a result of the COVID 19 Pandemic, and this caused a 50% loss in revenue.  We used this revenue to lease space for our programs, stipends for our program graduates, and other critical expenses.  Thank you in advance for your online purchase.